The Faculty of Chemistry directly manages the institutional licenses of the University of Vigo on the following IT programmes of use for the Faculty members
ChemOffice Professional is an integrated tool programme which enables scientist and researchers to collect, store, recover and share data and information on compounds, reactions, materials and their properties. ChemOffice Professional helps chemists and biologist to keep an efficient follow up on their work, to visualise and obtain a deeper comprehension of their results and to correlate the biologic activity with chemical structures.
ChemOffice Professional includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw Professional is used by more than a million scientist all over the world to extract in a quick and efficient way molecules, reactions and mechanisms for their use in electronic documents and laboratory notebooks. In addition to this, now it is possible to look in databases like SciFinder directly through ChemDraw Professional to generate accurate names through structures and predict characteristics and ranges.
- ChemDraw Cloud enables to take the drawing of a structure to any web browser. It can also be used to collaborate with other colleagues, no matter where they are.
- Signals Notebook enables to document, store, recover and share their experimental records on a modern scientific collaborative platform based on a web. Signals Notebook for ChemDraw is the future collaborative scientific platform.
- Mnova ChemDraw Edition charges, processes and analyses 1D NMR and LC / GC / MS data straight from its desktop with data from NMR providers and many MS providers. MS.
- ChemDraw para Excel adds chemical intelligence to Excel calculation sheets, giving chemists Excel analyse, classification and organization tools with the ChemDraw structural drawing tools. The combination of Excel with the ChemDraw power enables scientist to manipulate and broaden compounds and data sets and explore relations between structure and activity.
- Chem3D is the easier and more powerful way for chemists to see their compounds in 3D. The Chem3D visualisation tools ease the evaluation of shapes and properties to maximise the activity or the specificity. Chem3D also includes GAMESS and interfaces with other computational tools, including Gaussian, MOPAC, Conflex and Autodock.
- ChemFinder Ultra enables to organise a personal database on compounds in a second. Able to look for and correlate structures with properties and to transform data into easy to understand visualisations, ChemFinder accelerate the process of correlating ideal compounds profiles and facilitates the understanding of structure-activity relations.
- ChemFinder for Office combines your structures with your documents. Simply let ChemFinder for Office explore chemical structures files and directories and look for documents by structure to place interest compounds.
- ChemScript is a scripting language which expose the processing power of the underlying chemical structure of ChemOffice to the developers who want to manipulate structures and automate processes.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
In order to dowload the ChemOffice Professional programme it is necessary to have a type email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email adress and to follow the following installation instructions.
Mnova is a set of programmes for NMR, LC/GC/MS and Electronic & Vibrational Spectroscopic data processing, visualisation and prediction. The University of Vigo license enables the use of the following applications:
- Mnova NMR is a software for 1D and 2D RMN data visualisation, processing, analyse and report, designed to satisfy the specific needs of analytical and organic chemists.
- Mnova MS enables the LC / GC/ MS data processing and an analyse in a simple way.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
The programme Mnova download (from version 12.0.4) and of some associated applications can be done directly from the following link .
The Mnova programme was purchased with a campus license which enables up to 150 simultaneous users within the University net. Those who are interested in obtaining the necessary license file for the programme to work must send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- Name and surnames
- Sector: AS / ASS / Student
- Mnova use: Researching / Teaching
In the answer to the request an email with the license file and the download instructions will be sent.
NOTE: To recognise the license, the computer where it is downloaded must be physically connected to the University of Vigo network. Once the license is recognised, the programme can be used while disconnected from the network.