The Mentoring Action Programme (MAP) of the Faculty of Chemistry contains a set of actions that aims to facilitate the integration of the students in the university life and to meet their educational and informative demands.
It means to go beyond the traditional model of university education, only worried about the knowledge transmission, and to go for a model which also includes the socio-educative functions, based on reciprocal relations, and in the interactions mentor-students, students-students, etc. It aims for, ultimately, the personal development, and not only the academic development.
Mentoring Action Programme (in force since 2016)
- Mentoring Action Programme
- MAP in the Master’s Degree in Science and Technology of Conservation of Fishing Products
Mentoring Action Programme 2022/2023
- Mentors assignation and students
- Mentors assignation by student (1st year)
- Mentoring meetings monitoring form (Annex III)
- Final satisfaction survey for students (Annex IV-A)
- Final satisfaction survey for mentors (Annex IV-B)
Coordination of the Mentoring Action Plan
Emilia García Martínez
+34 986 812 615